You always reap MORE than you sow.
“The Journey of Forgiveness”
- We are told about an absolute forgiveness of our sin through the sacrifice Jesus made.
- We receive forgiveness of sin.
- We experience forgiveness and see the affects of it, in our life.
- We develop an attitude of forgiveness towards others through Jesus.
- We mature into a Christian who has grown fruit unto the Spirit of Forgiveness.
Published – via GospelChapel.Church
Written by Chad Neptune 06-16-2020
Pastor Chad Neptune teaching on the Book of Jude and what fallen angels are in the bible. He takes an in depth look at the what Jude was referring to as he spoke about the condition the church was in at the time he wrote the letter.
*Note* at one hour and two minutes, 1:02:00 into the teaching, he begins into Jude 1:1