Home » Posts tagged 'Church'
Tag Archives: Church
“Bible Teaching on Bitterness”
Every believer should know and understand what bitterness is, where it comes from and how to deal with it in your life. (more…)
Teaching from the parable of the sower and the four soils located in
Pastor Chad Neptune – Bible teaching on “Living in the Last Days”
from Gospel Chapel Church in Terrell, TX.
“The Journey of Forgiveness”
- We are told about an absolute forgiveness of our sin through the sacrifice Jesus made.
- We receive forgiveness of sin.
- We experience forgiveness and see the affects of it, in our life.
- We develop an attitude of forgiveness towards others through Jesus.
- We mature into a Christian who has grown fruit unto the Spirit of Forgiveness.
Published – via GospelChapel.Church
Written by Chad Neptune 06-16-2020
In Episode 14, recorded on May 15, 2020, Pastor Neptune teaches this message titled “Job – The Book of the Resurrection.” He goes through the story of Job from the perspective of Job himself, as if he were preaching his own life to us in person. As Job’s trials materialize you will see that he maintained his integrity with God and that God ultimately JUSTIFY’S Job, in his faith. Pastor Neptune teaches on the resurrection through Job’s eyes and you can see how God is JUST in his actions, while Job is giving us incredible insight into the resurrection itself.