Home » Blogs
Category Archives: Blogs
Song Leader Cheryl Neptune “I’m Glad I’m Yours Lord”
Worship Leader Cheryl Neptune
You always reap MORE than you sow.
Teaching from the parable of the sower and the four soils located in
Pastor Chad Neptune teaching on how to BUILD your life on the solid rock.
Pastor Chad Neptune – Bible teaching on “Living in the Last Days”
from Gospel Chapel Church in Terrell, TX.
Songs Written by Sis. Lila Kirkpatrick
Download via Itunes:
Download via Google Play:
To order “I Still Have a Vision” CD by mail
Option 1: Purchase via Paypal and we will ship to you for $15.00(price includes shipping)
2: Purchase via Mail a check or money order
- Make your check out to “Gospel Chapel Church” for $15.00(price includes shipping)
- Include your return shipping address
- Mail to PO BOX 1314 Terrell, TX 75160
- Allow 1-2 weeks for processing and shipping
- Email [email protected] to let us know you have mailed a check so we can follow up
List of Songs:
1 He Let Me See (Live)
2 I’ll Walk the Lowest Valley (Live)
3 God Will Take Care of Me (Live)
4 In His Time (Live)
5 You’re the Same God (Live)
6 I Can Do All Things Thru Christ (Live)
7 Somebody’s Gonna Be Like Jesus (Live)
8 I Was Glad When They Said Unto Me (Live)
9 I Still Have a Vision of Jesus (Live)
10 A Gift of Prophecy (Live)
11 A Vessel of Honor (Live)
12 The Lord Is My Shepherd (Live)
13 It’s Not the Food on My Table (Live)
14 When the Lord Shall Bring Again Zion (Live)
15 Don’t Be Weighed in the Balance (Live)
16 After I’ve Climbed All the Mountains (Live)
“The Journey of Forgiveness”
- We are told about an absolute forgiveness of our sin through the sacrifice Jesus made.
- We receive forgiveness of sin.
- We experience forgiveness and see the affects of it, in our life.
- We develop an attitude of forgiveness towards others through Jesus.
- We mature into a Christian who has grown fruit unto the Spirit of Forgiveness.
Published – via GospelChapel.Church
Written by Chad Neptune 06-16-2020
In Episode 16, recorded on June 14, 2020, Pastor Neptune teaches this message titled “How Pride Will Keep Us From Reaching Our Full Potential In God” What does the bible have to say about pride? How will it keep us from accessing more grace in our lives? How do I recognize this in my life and overcome it? Let’s listen in and find out how to receive favor, with God.